Poll: What name should our newly created Community have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[INF] Infectionists
12.50%
6 12.50%
[MC] Mod-Community
2.08%
1 2.08%
[UMC] United Mod Community
20.83%
10 20.83%
[ROM] Reign of Mods
10.42%
5 10.42%
[KOZ] Kings of Zombies
2.08%
1 2.08%
[TOFC] Top of the Food Chain
4.17%
2 4.17%
[TZS] The Zombie Squad
14.58%
7 14.58%
[MRM] Master Race Mods
2.08%
1 2.08%
[MU] Mods United
6.25%
3 6.25%
[CM] Crazy Modders
0%
0 0%
[GM] Gaming Modders
0%
0 0%
[MU] Modders United
2.08%
1 2.08%
[MGU] Modders and Gamers United
4.17%
2 4.17%
[GU] Gamers united
4.17%
2 4.17%
[UG] United Gamers
4.17%
2 4.17%
[TU] Troubleshooters United
0%
0 0%
[FF] Survival of the Fittest
2.08%
1 2.08%
[ZA] Zombie Assassins
6.25%
3 6.25%
[MIA] Modders In Action
2.08%
1 2.08%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote for our upcoming Community Name!
Hey there!

It has been a little over a week now and we've gotten a whole load of suggestions. You may now decide which name we will choose!

Please consider the following when voting
:
→ We aim to have a name that is more general and not focussed on a single person
→ The name should be short for a good website address
→ It should describe what we're doing

You have THREE votes! But keep in mind that you will not be able to change your votes after submission!
I forgot to add: This poll will be available until 01.11.2015 00:00!
Is this the only and final vote or will there be another poll where you get 1 vote and can choose from the top 5 of this poll?
This is the final vote, we don't (as of now) intend to do another. The idea itself is appealing, though.
Gentleman,members and friends,

After some time of thinking i would like to ask you if name PuffyModTeam would be removed from the list,dont get me wrong,seeing this website name as leading...i was really honnored and touched by all of you because seeing my name as part of it.....but my reason is quite simple......my name belongs and and will always bind to PuffyForum.com or simply Puffy Community,it is something im really proud off since i was it's creator and watch it how is growing up so nicely and to know all those nice people came here.......it is really hard to say goodbye to it since with a merge this will no longer be named Puffy Community because,there will be some minor changes and besides when merging from two sides,choosen name have to be neutral for both partners. So guys and girls i hope you understand why i ask you to do that.

Thank you all. Hail
Puffy
I have now changed the poll to change your votes. Please choose a community name you'd like to take except for the first one.
To be honest, I wouldn't choose any of them, because:

1) Some the names are quite too long
2) Not everyone is here a modder
3) You should use a shorter powerful name.

The 2 clans/communities, are they both part of zombies mod? (I know puffy is) but if both are I could think of right now: Zombies-Gaming
2) No, but the head of this community creates mods and hosts them and you guys play CoD4 mods all day.
3) So where were your suggestions in the suggestions thread? We didn't come up with all these names. http://www.puffyforum.com/index.php?page...eadID=1149
Can't we go with PuffyCommunity and have PuffyModding as a "brand" for the mods?
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=12772#post12772 Wrote:2) No, but the head of this community creates mods and hosts them and you guys play CoD4 mods all day.
3) So where were your suggestions in the suggestions thread? We didn't come up with all these names. http://www.puffyforum.com/index.php?page...eadID=1149
Didn't have seen the thread yet, sorry.