Changing classes
FNRP ----> you can change your class but you cant buy another special weapon ...
Yes we had that issue too. If you would like I could or you guys can message Sphere and ask him how he solved that problem? I believe he is the one knows the solution.
no solutions yet?
think heads think Smile
Just wanted to ask the same thing. Today I saw that again few times, from experienced, very experienced players, and that really pisses me off. If you don't want to make changes, or you don't have time just say. We understand.
I think only disabling special when changing class will be enough...
we should ask fnrp guys how they done it
Well I think that change class problem should be solved by not being able to buy another special weapon, engineers turret time shot be shortened, as for medic well excuse me Blink medics can pile a load of points but as a experienced medic we take real risks doing so. I am not saying this because I play as a medic and really where I stack up in the score ranks doesn't matter to me but we all know how it goes when medics are staying safe and not doing their job. Rolleyes Wink
Slayer, with all due respect. This is about the minigun problem, and not about nerfing other classes. This specific thread is about people changing classes to get the minigun for a second time. <br>
If you want to talk about changing the medic and engineer class, make a thread about that.
Because currently, you are making it sound bad when you change class. And there is nothing wrong with people changing classes. There is something wrong with people getting the minigun for a second time. What is the whole point of this thread.<br>

<br>
Second of all, the current developers of the Rotu-R mod have stated in the past that their focus currently lays in cleaning up the code. And if I am not mistaken, their focus still is cleaning up an documenting a whole lot of code. So I don't think they have the time for it currently. (this is just a assumption, it does not have to be true).
[PF]Postman,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=11486#post11486 Wrote:I think wonder weapon should have less ammo and minigun should be removed. And speaking of balance engineer can all ways be first because his turrets last way longer than turrets set by other classes. It's not about the numbers
IveMESTAR,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=11488#post11488 Wrote:Quoted from "[PF]Postman"

I think wonder weapon should have less ammo and minigun should be removed. And speaking of balance engineer can all ways be first because his turrets last way longer than turrets set by other classes. It's not about the numbers
I dont agree, try playing like engineer while musbe, pepe, shaark or domagojX (and few others that just now i can't remeber) plays like medics, it would be hard work to "maybe" be in front (and with little margin, at least in my experience) of that dudes.
But with players who plays with few "blue gun" an minigun oneclass player doesn't have any chance.
And without miniguns on some maps there would be mission impossible to finish last wave.
3aGl3,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=11504#post11504 Wrote:Certainly Medic and Engineer currently get the most points, simply because they have the easiest ways of making points.
However this imbalance compared to other classes isn't exactly the issue discussed here but let me say we are also working on that
Wim, I was just sharing my point of view on subjects that was brought up here Smile however I totally agree with you that we should be organised. I certainly didn't mean to make changing class look bad, I referred to changing class to get another special weapon.

As for the developers of Rotu-R mod I know that their work never ends and I salute them for their efforts on making such a great mod, we are only sharing ideas and pin pointing problems to make this great mod better. The time frame of solving this issues is totally up to the developers', as they and they only can decide the importance of the issues they handle. Thumbsup
I agree with slayer (not with that engineer thing...slayer try playing as engineer and you'll see it's not easy to be first, or even alive Wink, look at stats and you'll see what i mean )...this mod has several other servers and their mod is not even near playable like on doublexp.
Maybe they solved change class special weapons, but they don't have such a great game we all have on doublexp, and only reason is that rotu developers consantly work on "ours" great server, and so much friends i never meet on some other server.
In time (when they "find" it) we will have even better server and with solved "change class" issue.
captainop,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=11646#post11646 Wrote:Just wanted to ask the same thing. Today I saw that again few times, from experienced, very experienced players, and that really pisses me off. If you don't want to make changes, or you don't have time just say. We understand.
Well I'll just be honest from my point of view right now...
We had big plans for the next update but now we're both pretty short on time and are more or less stuck as we started working but can't finish it for this very moment.

So I'd say there is not really going to be an update very soon, sorry. Sad