Changing classes
First of all, my attention i not to get anyone mad or angry (especially you STALKER Smile I saw many players do this thing). It's just that this thing is really unfair in MY OPINION. I saw this many times; players changing classes to get more waffle guns and miniguns. I just saw pepe playing really hard and great, reviving people and playing great teamwork. And then 1st player comes and changes few classes to get more miniguns. 2nd player comes and does the same thing. And pepe falls from 1st place to 3rd. Because he plays fair. Let's say you see 3 medics, and you take soldier because you don't need any more medics. And then on last few waves you see that now you have only 1 medic. Why? Because those 2 changed classes to get minis. Fair play? Teamwork? I don't think so. Again, this is only my opinion. I'm sorry if someone doesn't agree with me. I just don't find this fair. Maybe making minigun more expensive would benefit. At 40000 it's a bargain, especially now when you can't buy 3 turrets. There's always surplus money at the end of the map. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I'm only speaking what's on my mind.
Captain i agree with you Thumbup
My opinion is that thats not fair too, but it is not forbiden.
First all complain about three turrets, and now everybody uses two or even three classes for several miniguns Thumbdown
I can understand when someone wants to be first, but not everybody can be first with fair play (with one class).

If others think the same maybe some changes would be great?
Maybe "big heads" can make when you change class you still can't buy minigun second (or third) time Thumbsup ?
Or just raise cost of buying wunderfure on 50000 and minigun on about 70000 (or more) maybe?
But with raising cost of buying some other players who are new in zombies (or with little less skill) wont be able to buy minigun, so... Confused

Maybe i'm to much TDM player and i like when only skill proves yours first place, but this is still zombiemod so maybe TDM rules (fairplay) doesn't belong here

edit: and about pepe...i enjoy playing with that dude, such a great teamwork play always Thumbup
I don't really see a solution for that other then making your specialweapon stick with you when you changed your class.
Maybe that'd be an option? Smile
Sounds great 3aGL3 Thumbup Like Ive said; making waffle and mini more expensive could make new players hard to buy them, so maybe this would be the best solution. But only if others agree. Maybe others don't share my and Ive's opinion.
I think wonder weapon should have less ammo and minigun should be removed. And speaking of balance engineer can all ways be first because his turrets last way longer than turrets set by other classes. It's not about the numbers
Whist I agree that this is a problem, I think increasing the amount it costs will not help since you have a lot of credits left.
What could be a solution is what eagle provided.
Just keep the special weapon state you had before you changed class.
[PF]Postman,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=11486#post11486 Wrote:I think wonder weapon should have less ammo and minigun should be removed. And speaking of balance engineer can all ways be first because his turrets last way longer than turrets set by other classes. It's not about the numbers
I dont agree, try playing like engineer while musbe, pepe, shaark or domagojX (and few others that just now i can't remeber) plays like medics, it would be hard work to "maybe" be in front (and with little margin, at least in my experience) of that dudes.
But with players who plays with few "blue gun" an minigun oneclass player doesn't have any chance.
And without miniguns on some maps there would be mission impossible to finish last wave.
well then zombies should have less health
I fully agree with the captain, I have at the end of the game is always around 150tisoč
so that I stand for captainom where he gave a statement
Greetings Respect
Thumbsup
Certainly Medic and Engineer currently get the most points, simply because they have the easiest ways of making points.
However this imbalance compared to other classes isn't exactly the issue discussed here but let me say we are also working on that Wink