Post your suggestions
Hi all Smile

i think you need to make the bolt action rifles a more stronger u need two shots to kill or sometimes three shots and if we compare it to a bolt action in cod4 there one shot kill or give the enemy a great damage so it's will be better as I think Smile
hmmm, i can't agree with that
all weapons needs more than few shoots
bolt rifle than will be superweapon there (and only HC weapon)
if it's SC(or HC) than it'c SC(or HC) for every weapon
but we will let "heads" decide
Ive i disagree with u and agree with dante...the whole point of bolt action rifle is the 1 shot kill...u have to aim perfectly with it to hit and if there is a moving target, then its even harder to hit so the hits u get have to count...bolt action rifles should be 1 shot kills and same goes for all sniper rifles...tthats the point of sniping. Oh yes the scope problem is one of the biggest at the moment.
Yep I aree with Stalker here, Bolt A. Rifles should be 1 shot kill if aimed well, then what's the pointof picking one if it feels so underpowered comparing to Degtyaryov-28 or Fallschirmgewehr-42 (yup I like to write the whole name Biggrin)

And I enjoyed alot at cod5 dismembering people with Arisaka/Springfield Biggrin
Volsung,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=13227#post13227 Wrote:Yep I aree with Stalker here, Bolt A. Rifles should be 1 shot kill if aimed well, then what's the pointof picking one if it feels so underpowered comparing to Degtyaryov-28 or Fallschirmgewehr-42 (yup I like to write the whole name Biggrin)

And I enjoyed alot at cod5 dismembering people with Arisaka/Springfield Biggrin

Albeit dismembering could be done in cod4 we'll not put it in the mod, simply to keep the size down and the compatibility with maps high.
I try to fixed some bugs so fast as possible.
One more thing..u should remove or make a rule about juggernaut perk...it only benefits skilled players...and new ones get the feeling that they can never kill the pro with jugger perk..i suggest that this perk should not be allowed...in fact this is the only server i know ( i mean where i have played at) that hasnt banned that perk...we played for whole day yesterday without anyone using jugger and belive me, the game was better there is more chance for newbies to get lucky shots, but even these lucky shots make them feel better and makes them wanna keep playing...overall nothing changes in ranks...at the end of the game all the good players are in top as usual but the difference is that new players also have some score instead of finishing with 0-2 kills / 25 deaths
...even if they get 10k/25 deaths they feel better than the first version...this is how we are able to grow...ill go and discreetly advertise this server and let all the newcomers know that they are in clean enviroment where admins have their backs if needed...servers where i have played have usually 3 perks banned 1. juggernoob 2 martydrom (u drop a live nade when u die) and last stand ( in our serv thats last chance as u all know)..in my vision the other two are not so harsh and i only suggest disabling/forbidding the usage of juggernaut...trust me it will even the playground and make room for new players Smile
Yep I agree with Stulk completely, juggernoob is so overpowered lol it takes sometimes 3 hitmarkers to finally achieve someone using it..
Also just a thought, being a histoy nerd, I noticed teams not going along with maps, like Imperial Army vs Wehrmacht haha Biggrin
Guys thanks for feedback you give to us....have in mind Rome wasnt build in a day,so you have to understand that we also need some time to make some changes,with that i mean on creators of the mod,so please be patient.
Like allways there are maps that players like and dislike...some maps are way too big...and while playing 1 on 1 it takes half maps time to find other player...i suggest removing big maps cause of lack of players....maps like colonel and normandy and replace them with maps similar to asylum...u get my drift?

big maps are boring and they spook players away...iv'e never seen more than 7..8...player online at the time...well except that friday...and i belive we could raise the popularity of the mod with replacing big maps

And another matter...more admin presence please...i spend most of the evenings in waw and have to note sadly that im the only admin online there...and i sometimes need backup in discussions with new players who dont want to accept at first that we run a clean operation here...i dont want to ban them right away cause that would thin out our numbers even more...so guys...step by from time to time.