Map fix script: report map bugs
As allot of people know on certain maps there are spots where zombies can't reach you or on some maps places where you can reach areas that are not supposed to be accessible. Because i'm working on a script to fix these issues without the need of recompiling the map but to do that i need know where the issues are in each map as i do not know all maps yet. Please note that not all issues can be fixed through scripting.

Please read the list of already fixed maps in the second post.
What do i need to fix maps. First of all use the following format:

Code:
Mapname (fullname):
Issue description:
screenshot of location:
coordinates:

To find the coordinates type /viewpos in the middle of where the glitch spot is.

Thanks for your help everyone.
List of fixed issues per map:

mp_surv_graveyard
  • Glitch out map @ gate & carriage wagon
  • Unreachable by zombie spot @ wooden beams
List of issues per map (todo list):

mp_killhouse
  • Unreachable by zombie spot @ containers

@tRipeR: why are you deleting this as double post i need to post to spare space. The third one was probably a double click or something, but don't delete this post please thanks... This sisn't going to be a short list in the future...
well this is a double post too , if u read the rules there is no double posting ( anwsering to your post within the 24 hours ) u can use the edit button to edit your first post Wink EDIT one of the deleted ones was a copy made by my mistake
tRipeR,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=9154#post9154 Wrote:well this is a double post too , if u read the rules there is no double posting ( anwsering to your post within the 24 hours ) u can use the edit button to edit your first post Wink EDIT one of the deleted ones was a copy made by my mistake
I think an exception can be made for this one. Its to make my topic more clear and friendly for the users.
An opening post and a post collecting data... I think we can make an exception Tongue The "discussion" posts will be removed on a later date.
Hmm, not much feedback I better post this at my own forum as well otherwise I'm getting no where. If i had the time I'd check the maps myself but I don't. Maybe good to note anyone reporting map bugs will be credited for them.