1000 xmodel assets error
I get this error when ever I try to start this mod (windows), tried with maps:

map mp_4t4scrap

map mp_surv_toujane
map mp_fnrp_lighthouse

I read on the internet, that it something with the maps, so i tried different maps but my console is always stuck on the same place:

[Image: error2.jpg]

on linux servr I have this :

[Image: error2.jpg]
Some maps are incompatible due to their xmodel count. The mod introduces many xmodels which can cause the xmodel count to reach the limit of 1000.

Additionally, some maps require the Linux Server 1.7a as it increases the memory limit a bit.
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=8272#post8272 Wrote:Additionally, some maps require the Linux Server 1.7a as it increases the memory limit a bit.
That solved it. Tnx.
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=8272#post8272 Wrote:Some maps are incompatible due to their xmodel count. The mod introduces many xmodels which can cause the xmodel count to reach the limit of 1000.

Additionally, some maps require the Linux Server 1.7a as it increases the memory limit a bit.
So, What do you do with this file without format? how do you use it ?? where do you put it? How do you make the maps not to throw error?
Thanks
We simply dont put those maps in rotation,every map is tested before we put it on server.