Graphic Arts Photoshop Designs ... Logos and GFX only
Well i would like to share my logos in this Thread so if u guys have some and i know some of you are creating logos and stuff lets post them here and if somebody is good in Illustrator i will need his help

Those are my logos done for Today
[Image: 50653783.th.jpg] [Image: 84419424.th.jpg] [Image: 13169220.th.jpg] [Image: presie.th.jpg]
Rom those ones are really good :O
Very good work Wink
I made something too maybe you could rate it and may give me some tipps, how i could improve my skillz Tongue
[Image: fljuwsom.jpg]
Guys you all made nice pictures....... Squint
Well crackZ i watch a lot of tutorials on Youtube but is hard to understand all of the techniques but my simple advise watch a lot of tut's this is what i do most of my free time
And those are my latest ones hard work for 5$ each logo Smile)
[Image: 69292033.th.jpg] [Image: 84750478.th.jpg] [Image: 92062583.th.jpg] [Image: 96842671.th.jpg]
Thanks for your advice Wink. It's what I'm doing but mostly i just try out and play with effects as i like them Tongue.
Are those logos for real companies or did you "invent" those? Smile
Urise is real,

http://www.urisesolutions.com/
Yes the logos are for real companies or individuals I work on a web site and I charge 5$ for each I know is small but if u get a lot o orders is good like a part time job for me and I also like it that's the fun part
Hi guys some of my new work
[Image: 0q0g.th.jpg] [Image: 8gkg.th.jpg] [Image: f39w.th.jpg] [Image: j8t0.th.jpg]
My new gig starting to grow slow for now but i hope it will be bigger soon
[Image: fi42.th.jpg]
And my latest jobs i love working with Blue and 3D

[Image: j9b7.th.jpg] [Image: uq1w.th.jpg] [Image: j01y.th.jpg] [Image: 00xq.th.jpg]

[Image: khv4.th.jpg] [Image: ouzs.th.jpg] [Image: p225.th.jpg]