Announcing RotU-Revolution cooperation with 3aGl3!
Hey fellow players and CoD4-addicted,

I'm proud to announce that 3aGl3 (author of the Mod Return of Zombie Ops) has decided to join me in making the Call of Duty Mod "Reign of the Undead-Revolution"!

What does that mean?
More content! More awesome content! More unbelievably awesome content!

Okay, let me cool down a bit again.....

We're still setting up things, but as far as it went until here, the cooperation seems to be working out nicely.

I will still be the Project Leader of RotU-R, but the knowledge and experience of 3aGl3 surely will give us and the mod itself a boost in joy and quality!
Well, what can I say you 2 don't even imagine how happy I am right now Smile)) i cant describe the feeling...
Just wow thanks for coming on board 3agle we are happy to have you here

[Image: 1015.gif]
Great news :appl:
Those are great news i bow to both of you Hail ....glad to have you aboard 3aGl3, i bet you two will rock and develop the most awesome things people can imagine
[Image: 200_s.gif]
Really good news. It 's very nice when various forces come together for the improvement and development of a project. I'm very happy for you guys, but also for lovers of zombie mods. The work done by 3aGl3 in RoZo mod is under everybody's eyes and I bet you will come out a good job. Best of luck guys! Thumbsup
Love Love Love Love this are great news dudes .... two wizards = more magic

[Image: dumbledore_party_hard_by_wernette-d34t6kq.gif]
1 wizzard = magic, 2 wizzards = miracles

Welcome aboard eagle
R-Wim-R,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7223#post7223 Wrote:1 wizzard = magic, 2 wizzards = miracles

Welcome aboard eagle
*3aGl3 Punish Punish Punish Punish
The Reaper,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7224#post7224 Wrote:
R-Wim-R,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7223#post7223 Wrote:1 wizzard = magic, 2 wizzards = miracles

Welcome aboard eagle
*3aGl3 Punish Punish Punish Punish
Thanks everyone Smile
And eagle is also ok...as long as it's not for any reference everyone knows/should know that eagle = 3aGl3
That's good news. Might have got me a new reason to start up Cod4 again.