Thread Contributor: FuriousSignatures / Avatars
Hey guys,

First of all I wanna say that I'm not Picasso as the description of this Board says (http://gyazo.com/8092266e232a978d195c75aff96213cc) Tongue haha. Well, I thought to make a new Topic where we can post our own made Signatures / Avatars. I've got the same Topic in my clan's Forum too and I thought to start one here too Wink

I actually made a lot of Signatures until now but not so many Avatars. I've made a Signature + Avatar today for Gliss and that made me to start making Signatures again!
I wanted to share with you what I've done for him and take your feedback about what you think Wink

Signature:

[Image: ws0og.png]

[Image: qxw6s2.png]

Please feel free to share your work too! Also, if someone want me to make him / her a Signature or Avatar (signature better :>) send me a PM or ask it below on this Topic! I'll do what you want with much joy! Smile
Nice ..heres mine i made in fiew min.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice Doome! Smile what program do you use? Photoshop?
And my latest one Smile
Furious,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=6943#post6943 Wrote:Nice Doome! Smile what program do you use? Photoshop?
No i use Corel Draw...
.. and nice Rom, as usually Smile
can you help me guys with that signature...i didnt upload anywhere that picture, i know that if it asks me url, i dont have time or nerves to do it, is there any other way?
[PF]Doome,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=6946#post6946 Wrote:
Furious,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=6943#post6943 Wrote:Nice Doome! Smile what program do you use? Photoshop?
No i use Corel Draw...
.. and nice Rom, as usually Smile
can you help me guys with that signature...i didnt upload anywhere that picture, i know that if it asks me url, i dont have time or nerves to do it, is there any other way?

What are you actually asking help for Doome? Do you want to change your avatar or signature with what you've made?

For Avatar go to "Edit Profile" -> "Profile" -> "Avatar" and press "Choose File".

For Signature go to "Edit Profile" -> "Profile" -> "Signature" -> "Source code" and type this: [img.]http://i61.tinypic.com/2gwuamt.jpg[/img.] (without dots ".")

If that's not what you're looking for please ask it again because I didn't actually understand.
All my signatures are too big files im gonna go crazyyyy Smile If i compress pic. to 20k they look horrible...
..oh yea i use dropbox for upload...
Use .jpg if you don't. Also, the pic is 795x632 as I can see, which makes the file size bigger.
Anyway, do "File" -> "New" and use smaller dimensions. As small as possible. That'll surely make it smaller regarding the file size.
But, do you actually want this to be for "Signature" or "Avatar" ? It looks like more to Avatar. Well, that's up to you Smile
Lets say i wanna use this, size is 130 kb...

Those are some of my visions i didn't make until now and not really sure how this works but...