Spyro_gr No recoil
Player name : Spyro_GR

Hack/Violation : no recoil
I banned him for using no recoil.

Attached Files
.zip   Spyro1.zip (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 0)
.zip   spyrorecoil.zip (Size: 521.88 KB / Downloads: 0)
lol
I bet he'll come back complaining XD

BTW. I moved all your threads inside here, because you are reporting for the RotU-R server and this area is specifically made for it.
Spyro_GR again? Really? Ok.
hehe he told me he does not know what it is and that it might be from the old cfg.
I DONT HAVE TO COMPLAIN FOR ANYTHING ... BUT I FEEL OFENDED .FOR THE LOL .. BECOUSE LUK, PUFFY AND ROM HAS MY "small help" ... CONTRIBUTION VIDEO FOR HELP TO THE COMMUNITY HOW TO MAKE ADMINS WORK checking MORE EASY ....

RIOMA DO YOU KNOW I HAVE MADE IT 3 times to 40 AND 45 prstg... & I STARTED AGAIN FROM NEW WITH NO NEED OF ANY CHEAT.. AND BY THE WAY THAKS FOR YOUR HELP !!

BUT PLZZZZ DONT TWISTE THE TRUTH.. <<< I SAID.. i have no-recoile ??? its maby foult of the .cfg that we instaled later. i check it...>>>
MEANING : THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIEND FOR YOUR HELP ... NEW INSTALATION . IMUST TO GO OUT TO FIX IT !!!! WE HAVE MADE NEW SERVER, NEW INASTALATIONS AND PROGRAMMS FOR OUR 5-9 yo KIDS ... THATS WHY YOU SEE ME AT "0" prstg AGAIN !!!! COUSE IF YOU KNEW YOU SHOULD SAY "Spyros why at "0" prstg?"

CHECK YOUR LOGS. AND TELL ME THAT I LIE !!!!!! ... THEN YOU didnt answer you just BAN FOR 30 MINS... that was OK.

Well I came in today to say a HI to MY old GOOD friends .... Anyway RIOMA CONGRATS AND NICE JOB my friend, I MEEN IT..I DIDNT REALIZED IT .. no hard feellings ..
BUT DONT TWISTE THE TRUTH ..... THE LOGS I SAY you know is EXACTLY LIKE THIS !!!

Thanks for your help... I FIXED IT ...

AND "HI" MY OLD FRIENDS HOW ARE YOU.. ITS BEEN LONG TIME.. CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW MODIFICATIONS THAT I ENJOYD SO LITTLE...
AND NOW BYE .. THNKS .. BEST WISHES !!!

Smile
Spyro you shouldnt be offended or anything else Rioma just did his job you should just came here and explain why was no recoil because u use an old cfg and it was an error problem or mistake it was more easy like this if you want to appeal the Ban its ok but dont take it personally
you can ban appeal in our section for that .... u know the way .... locking this