Bug Reports & Bug Collection
Did you disconnect or did you loose connection, or did CoD crashed?
Puffy,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=5902#post5902 Wrote:ok i have discover one more bug...on map bridge there was 2 player and one in spec, we defeat boss on wave 14 and then finale starts with only i think 2 zombies...and we kill them in a sec...o and in the midlle of the game i was disconnected but i reconnect after 10 sec,there was another me in game but it was gone sec after i entered the map, and i still have everything, didnt play from start
Okay, the condition "don't start the finale with xyz players" was placed wrongly. Fixed now. Also fixed the blinking health bar (stupid me forgot the condition to look if the player has the medic ability -.-) for all other than medic.
Strangely the amount of zombies in the finale should never be below 38...
[spoiler][c]if( type == "finale" && amount < level.dvar["bot_count"] )
amount = level.dvar["bot_count"] + 10;[/c][/spoiler]

Oh and the "didn't play from start" is supposed to happen. You can disconnect or join spectator, if you rejoin with your old class on the same map again, you get everything back because it saves your GUID and looks for it once you join.
I dont know if it is a bug but will write just in case.....when some players join in game they cant spawn for entire wave but after wave finisk game spawn them

EDIT 1: yep confirmed, waited for 2 waves, even didnt spawn on 30 sec timeout,did go to spec and try it again but same result,could not joined

EDIT2: Hi i noticed that on the end of finale when we kill all zombies game dont end, we have to wait about 10-15 sec till this appear and then ends
[spoiler] [Image: 129607544-4.jpg] [/spoiler]
Does it say "Stuck zombies detected, cutting their head off" for 4 times even though the counter in the bottom left is complete?
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=6042#post6042 Wrote:Does it say "Stuck zombies detected, cutting their head off" for 4 times even though the counter in the bottom left is complete?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yes,it show's stuck zombies detected, cutting their head off for 4 times
Not sure if bug but, when you get revived as assassin your explosive crossbow darts are refilled
Ah, yeah. When being revived, your special gets reloaded. I'll have to add a check if the player already owns this weapon and give it back with the same ammo.
had the "Game does not end bug thing" today on wave 15. What I noticed that in the middle of the wave the zombies stopped spawning and I had to use !kz to make the wave go on.
(it could be that the map was really bugging zombies out of the map but I killed 28 so...)
PS: map was mp_fnrp_mohbaazar
R-Wim-R,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=6053#post6053 Wrote:had the "Game does not end bug thing" today on wave 15. What I noticed that in the middle of the wave the zombies stopped spawning and I had to use !kz to make the wave go on.
(it could be that the map was really bugging zombies out of the map but I I had tkilled 28 so...)
PS: map was mp_fnrp_mohbaazar
I had that before. My guess was the zombies were stuck and I fond them and they were really stuck.. I shot them but they wouldnt die. So I used kz and game continued normal.