Thread Contributor: OmaradoPrestige
Can someone explain to me what Prestige is? I reached level 55 and now it tells me that i can prestige but I will lose all my progress.

does that mean I will only lose my rank 55 or i will also lose all my Medic and Engineer rank ups as well?

is there a way i can max rank up all roles?

~Thanks~
By going prestige you will be reset to Rank 1 on the next Prestige level. Your skillpoints will be kept and you will actually get all skillpoints needed to fully level up all classes.

You can go prestige several times if you reach lvl 55 with a full XP-bar and your skillpoints will not be reset.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Luk for this post:
  • Omarado
(06.05.2018, 02:46 AM)Luk Wrote: By going prestige you will be reset to Rank 1 on the next Prestige level. Your skillpoints will be kept and you will actually get all skillpoints needed to fully level up all classes.

You can go prestige several times if you reach lvl 55 with a full XP-bar and your skillpoints will not be reset.

Thanks for the quick reply! btw are devs or anyone updating this server? like we can suggest new stuff or report bugs and they will be put or no support is available for the server ?
Sure thing Smile

I'm one of the developers! Feel free to shoot your suggestions here:
https://www.survival-and-obliteration.co...43&page=38
Big Grin 
how can i see my prestige level in the game  Smile
Compare your prestige icon with this chart:

[Image: f0td0n.jpg]