Thread Contributor: celso077MOD ROZO SERVER OFFLINE
Thumbs Up 
MOD ROZO SERVER OFFLINE? ALREADY DRAWN THE ROZO 0.6 AND NOR IF I WANT TO PLAY RIGHT IT, NOW PLACED A 0.529 TO WHICH I NEVER SAW AND NEVER PLAYED, THE LAST THAT I PLAYED WAS 0.5.28 (FEB 2014) NO SERVER ICEOPS, THE LAST 0.5.29 (APRIL 2014 ) I PLAYED RECENTLY HERE AND DID NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF 0.5.28, ALSO I HAVE AN OLD VERSION HERE ON MY COMPUTER 0.5.
021 TO WHICH I LIKED A LOT OF MUSIC THAT I HAD IN THE COD BO2 AND GAME TO BE GIVEN SOON I WILL HAVE ME PLAYING IN IT 0.5.21(SEPTEMBER 2013), SINCE THE SERVER FNRP I PLAYED THE MOD ROZO SEEMED WITH 0.5.17(MARCH 2013) WITH SOME MODIFICATIONS, WE ARE ORPHAN IN THE ROZO 0.5.
21 I THOUGHT THAT I HAD TO MAKE A FINAL VERSION AS IT WAS MADE IN THE ROTU REVOLUTION FOR ALL THE SERVERS LYING FOR THE DAMAGES MADE DURING THE ROBOT BETWEEN ADMINISTRATORS AT THAT TIME AS I LIKED HERE IN THE FORUM POSTED BY THE E3GL3,
UNDERSTANDING AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR POSITION ABOUT 3AGL3 BY GENTILEZA CAN YOU LEAVE THEN LEAVING AT LEAST ONE OF THEM ONLINE FOR WHICH I CAN BE PLAYING ON SERVER? Thumbup
Firstly please don't post in all-caps (LIKE THIS) in the future.

And secondly I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
Well if i understand.....RoZO is still in development,trying new things,new ideas.....so this RoZO server is public for you to play and enjoy.....normally since it is not final version some bugs can happend, and server can go down.....and normally, we are not allways online but soon as we notice or we get contacted on discord we bring it online. Have in mind that RotU- Revolution and RoZO are two different concepts.......both servers gives you awesome zombie experiance and teamwork