Thread Contributor: [SOG]RomMeeting Points
nothing close to where i live i never saw the point of acting like a puppet tho when people do that to me just makes me uncomfortable
Amsterdam is somewhat close to me, would be nice to have some form of a meetup
(05.02.2018, 01:27 AM)Aaron Wrote: nothing close to where i live i never saw the point of acting like a puppet tho when people do that to me just makes me uncomfortable

Trust me sometime you have to act like a puppet to keep your job and in cruise industry this is what they search

(05.02.2018, 03:02 AM)Я-Wim-R Wrote: Amsterdam is somewhat close to me, would be nice to have some form of a meetup

Ill have quite a lot of Amsterdam ports, hope to see you.
How far are you from Amsterdam
That depends really. If its from where I live its slightly over 2 hours to get there. However, every once in a while I spend some time in amsterdam. Mostly for working but I do get a day off every time. So its either 2 hours, or I'm already there.
(05.02.2018, 03:45 AM)Я-Wim-R Wrote: That depends really. If its from where I live its slightly over 2 hours to get there. However, every once in a while I spend some time in amsterdam. Mostly for working but I do get a day off every time. So its either 2 hours, or I'm already there.
We can still have middle point if it's too far away, I'm going to spend more then 8 hours in each port
Zadar is my town bro, pls contact me few days before.
I think i heard about beer or two with our names on it Wink

edit: and yes...it's nice place too meet other cro guys/girls
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to IveMESTAR for this post:
  • [SOG]Rom
(05.02.2018, 08:27 PM)IveMESTAR Wrote: Zadar is my town bro, pls contact me few days before.
I think i heard about beer or two with our names on it Wink

edit: and yes...it's nice place too meet other cro guys/girls

Will do that bro, and im not into Guys and will come with a GF Smile) just some beers will be fine
Anyone visiting Egypt let me know and I will be there  Biggrin
@rombro: i thought about crogirlzombieplayers Wink
I used to travel 13 hours a week with public transportation, so 4 hours on one day (Going to amsterdam and going back) doesn't seem that long for me.

Edit: That was monday to friday with each day travelling 2,5 hours. Some times I wouldn't need to travel on thursday and friday, but I would have to travel more on monday thru wednesday