Thread Contributor: [Super] RenegadeRoTu-R Server Assistant Re-Application
[SOG] Renegade , reporting back for Duty. Ninja

After a longer period of absence due to a lack in Internet access and grave health issues, Really

it is with personal , serene joy that i resumed to play amongst and with all you people. :salut:

Back to good health and wielding a good internet connection , Dash

it is my wish to express ; that; nondependent of this application , im back playing, beeing the same core teambased player as usual. SOS

(Playing this game non-team-based devoids it of sense anyway). Pleasantry

Still upholding my community tag, as far applicable ( the policeman told me "not a valid ID" ;P) , Rocking

Hereby I would like to reapplicate for the ranks of server assistants; :snoppy:

not as in struggle for server elevation; but to maintain clarity in my motivation, Respect

aswell as maintaining the Communitys outward formal appereance; Hi

What looks like a [SOG] Staff Member, shall be trusted to act like a [SOG] Staff Member. Minigun

Which ( as for my understanding) basically just means to "simply enjoy gaming in a manner true to our common values as human beeings"; fsdf

or more specifically; "You have no power here. Only responsibilty". (Those Zombies need to be purged; no end in sight.) Shocked

Since this is not my first Application, id like to remind of my former application; for those involved staff members that might not know me anyhow; Laughing

and for anyone knowing me per game, there is nothing to say except: "Its feels good to be back" Smile

"OUR KINGDOM SHALL ENDURE AND BLOSSOM AMIDST ROT AND CORRUPTION; FOR IT IS OUR HEARTS." Wizard

"OH SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR SHOE; YOU" Punish

Too much emphasis on smiles? Utter right , im off to play, right - now!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to [Super] Renegade for this post:
  • [SOG]Rom
Hey there, thanks for your application. We will now start discussing it internally Smile
Sorry for the long delay. Are you still interested?