Poll: Do you / Can you play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I own it and can play
28.57%
4 28.57%
Yes, I own it, but can't play it (e.g. no interest, bad hardware)
7.14%
1 7.14%
No, I do not own it, but could play it
21.43%
3 21.43%
No, I don't own it and can't play it (e.g. no interest, bad hardware)
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: How many of you own/play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?
Hey guys!

Just out of curiosity we'd like to know if you own or play Black Ops 3. Or maybe you want to play it, but can't because of your hardware? Let us know!

The result might be relevant. Vain Vain Wizard Wizard Feel free to tell us about your choice!
Lol screw BO3 (that's just my opinion) Smile
i sense u wanna make BO3 mod , riiiight?
luk... first of all that picture man...... 11/10
<br><br>
As to what I have voted, I voted "No, I don't own it and can't play it (e.g. no interest, bad hardware)" . And that is for the following reason: my CPU might be the bottleneck. I have a i7-4510U CPU running 2.00 GHz (with overclock/boost/whatever_its_called limit of 3.10 GHz), what is under some requirements posted online and at minimum level according to others. I might be able to test this weekend, but most likely I will not be able to run it.
Since it's called "i7" and can run at almost 3GHz, I think that would be no problem. I have an i5-3570K which might only be slightly faster.
cant play Tongue

and yes Wim >>>to the picture....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Laughing Laughing Laughing Love <<luk

Lorena
my opinion...
black ops 3 isn't cod
Unless you shape it your way Wink

EDIT: Just like my head.
There is no option I have the game, but it's BS.. Smile
AlexC,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=17532#post17532 Wrote:There is no option I have the game, but it's BS.. Smile
I believe that falls under the answer "I own it but can't play it". However this is more off a poll about who owns it and who has the hardware to run it.
Well I have the game and my pc can run it easy Vain

But the version I have is cracked so I have no Idea if it will work online Hmm

I play the training campt with AI if that helps!