rotu on cod4x 1.8 error
Try CoD:WaW mate Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin full of hackers Biggrin
IveMESTAR,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=17162#post17162 Wrote:why would any fair player care?

Well, with Punkbuster you could see Overlays (Xfire) and chat messages, which would be a privacy and data security concerns that could be legally punished in Germany if not communicated properly. I wouldn't like my screen being watched without knowing. There are actually plugins to remotely activate one's microphone in Garry's Mod which will legally be punished in Germany... So...
And who has been punished for that? Smile
Don't think like that, Alex. You don't live in Germany. If you get caught spying on player's private stuff, you can get in deep trouble.
I lived in Germany 1 year long. I know Smile
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=17166#post17166 Wrote:Don't think like that, Alex. You don't live in Germany. If you get caught spying on player's private stuff, you can get in deep trouble.
i agree, still screenshoots capture steam, skype or other chat programs while ingame overlay,...but...
almost all (if not all) tdm servers from germany are with cod4x, i don't think anybody had problems with it
i don't think "our" zombies "needs" cod4x, not "popular" mod for using hack (what's the point of using it Smile)
Well, the xmodel limit would be one thing. And we won't need to use the screencap feature. If we can prevent GUID spoofing with it, that would be nice. Maybe I'll get around to test it.

We would need to make sure 1.8x is 100% compatible with the mod. That would be the most time consuming part.
Since the 2011 release came out I'm running the mod really stable. However sometimes the zombies in the first wave just doesn't start spawning in the map. So need to change the map to get it work again.
Their terms are a bit harsh. I fully understand that publishing mods and maps is great for the community, but building terms on that and threaten to disable the server completely?

So we would need to check if every of our maps is public etc... Maybe, maybe.
I think they don't give a fuck as well, so just give a chance. I have edited my deathrun server, nobody requested to share or disable my server. VC clan as well running their private mods, nobody told them to share their mods. Don't worry about that, anyway you decided to share the full source if it gonna released as a stable release. Smile