mp_surv_springfield
mp_surv_trikxmas
mp_surv_boss_road
mp_oukhta
mp_fnrp_icecream
mp_fnrp_joxonfield
mp_surv_apex

still there will be manny others left to choose from
Everyone, feel free to confirm or discuss these suggested maps to be removed. I will take action in about a week if nobody disagrees.
+1 whit ive
I agree with Ive except for mp_kino_der_toten good hard map Smile
mp_kino_der_toten is a weird map for me. In the past we have gotten multiple people saying that zombies glitch on that map. Whilst I have never seen zombies glitching there, its something to keep in mind.
For me there are no bad maps. It all depends on who you play in the team. Unfortunately, recently I play with people who stand 1 meter behind you and even help you. Sometimes you want to ask something, and the player will answer you fu ** you. It is simply pathetic. But it shows only about the culture of this little boy, and in fact the child. I'm sorry, that having deviated from the topic. Returning to a matter of a map for me only Fregata is to be removed. This map lags terribly me, or rather I have a good computer.
P. S. I have to limit eating chocolate. Tongue
[Image: fat-ops-call-of-duty-33384218-500-467.jpg]
Well, I guess I'll remove all maps except for kino der toten. The maps are still in there, just not active. So if people come at us, we can just enable them again Biggrin

EDIT: Should be done.
Code:
// Maps REMOVED as of 11.02.2017
// map mp_surv_bok map mp_surv_jakram map mp_surv_ddv_army map mp_surv_earth_center map mp_surv_[bok]hq map mp_undead_soul map mp_fnrp_zeppeling map mp_surv_crashed2 map mp_madhouse_alaska map mp_surv_cerveceria map mp_surv_springfield map mp_surv_trikxmas map mp_surv_boss_road map mp_oukhta map mp_fnrp_icecream map mp_fnrp_joxonfield map mp_surv_apex