RotU-Revolution Admin application
Your real life name:

Aaron

Your skype name

Cocokiller16 (I'll make Overwolf account soon)

Your in-game nick

Aaron

Your native country

Trinidad

Your age and date of birth

14 years 28/10/2001

Did u apply in the last 4 weeks

Nope

How did you find us

A friend from school told me about it

How much time do u spend online daily

i can spend 3-4 hours it depends

Tell us something that encourages us to take you as an admin:

Well i have being playing on the sever for a while now and i enjoy it. Also i am a very friendly person and i like helping others i guess u can say i am a kind person, i always take jobs seriously and as i heard from almost everyone i am a very mature person for my age. I think i can be a great help to you guys.

Capta asked me to put something he wrote in my application;
Aaron has been playing with us for a very long time. He's been here since my first days at server, and I don't have a single bad word to say about him. He's one of the most most mature and coolest kids I know. That's why I'm asking you to please consider his apply even though he fails at age requirement category. He has full support and recomendations of couple of admins including Volsung, STALKER and myself. Thank you.

captainop

Your respectfully

Aaron
Thanks for your application,we will notify you in 2-3 days
As listed in our stickied post, minimum age is 16. You do not meet this requirement, sorry.

Application declined. - Revoked, see below.
Hello Aaron,

I want to apologize to you and to the other assistants - especially @captainop: for prematurely deciding that we (as in 'I' as Staff member) were not accepting this application. It may have broken our age requirement, but I blindly ignored that fact that you were indeed recommended by one of our team members. Again, sorry for going the "easy" way instead of discussing your application as a whole.

We have recently refurbished our application rules and we now make exceptions from our rules if we think that it will benefit everyone. For you I'd like to announce that we will allow you to get this application re-enabled so that we can fully discuss it.

If you wish your application to be activated again, just reply to this post and say so. We will then go through the updated internal discussion.
Respect!!!@Luk Smile
Luk Thumbsup
I know it's not the place for me to say anything (i'm not member), but that dude "ar" is some great guy indeed.If he do something wrong "heads" can punish me to for his mistakes, because i strongly believe in him.
Ar Thumbup
Thanks for giving me the chance I'm still interested in a chance of becoming an admin Thumbsup
Application Accepted
ty and i made an overwolf account my name on it is cocokiller16