Survival and Obliteration Group
Post your suggestions - Printable Version

+- Survival and Obliteration Group (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com)
+-- Forum: Gameserver Area (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Reign of the Undead - Revolution (Official RotU-R Forum) (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Post your suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

- Luk - 12.02.2016

C20Dragon,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14825#post14825 Wrote:I had a suggestion if you could add more stats that are shown at the end of the game? Seems like it shows only 8 arbitrary stats/categories.
So, what stats do you want to see?
C20Dragon,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14825#post14825 Wrote:Also if possible, when a player turns into a zombie. if the player can control and attack others players. Instead of just watching the AI attack.
Give the player zombie a knife or a gun with no ammo to knife others with.
Why would a player attack his own teammates and possibly end the game for everyone?

- C20Dragon - 12.02.2016

Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14826#post14826 Wrote:
C20Dragon,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14825#post14825 Wrote:I had a suggestion if you could add more stats that are shown at the end of the game? Seems like it shows only 8 arbitrary stats/categories.
C20Dragon,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14825#post14825 Wrote:Also if possible, when a player turns into a zombie. if the player can control and attack others players. Instead of just watching the AI attack.
Why would a player attack his own teammates and possibly end the game for everyone?
I mean to show more stats. there are 18 or so categories you guys have but only show 8 of them at a time. when the game ends. Thought maybe it would be good to show more.

With the players turning into zombies.
I was just thinking it would be more fun to be able to attack players instead of sitting and watching. instead of waiting to be killed or have the ai walk your zombie somewhere and get stuck.

or if a player is down and waiting more then 5mins that player can get infected and turn into a zombie. instead of waiting maybe the whole wave to be med.

- Gabb - 12.02.2016

I have not played this Mod for a long time but I would love it if there was another round like round 7 were everything goes dark, could be round 12 with zombies that are harder to kill.

- Я-Wim-R - 13.02.2016

C20Dragon,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14827#post14827 Wrote:
Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=14826#post14826 Wrote:
I mean to show more stats. there are 18 or so categories you guys have but only show 8 of them at a time. when the game ends. Thought maybe it would be good to show more.

With the players turning into zombies.
I was just thinking it would be more fun to be able to attack players instead of sitting and watching. instead of waiting to be killed or have the ai walk your zombie somewhere and get stuck.

or if a player is down and waiting more then 5mins that player can get infected and turn into a zombie. instead of waiting maybe the whole wave to be med.

Whilst it could be more fun for some of the players to attack the people whom are still alive, they will most likely not attack. Because every player wants the players to win. Its you VS the zombies. Its more likely that these players (when given the option) will not attack anyone, but make sure they die as fast as possible. So that they can get back into action faster.

Special Activation - Possible Improvement? - [Super] Renegade - 01.05.2016

It often happens too me with Armored Class, You rush in to Revive someone, kept F pressed , but "arrive too early" , and die senseless , because the time was to short to trigger the special.

On the Old WWZ Rotu Server , Special was triggered by doubletapping F . Led too accidential Special activation , but was faster .

MAYBE have a secondary bind for tapping F [3] times to activate the special? JusT an Idea , but one of my better ones i think.

- Luk - 29.12.2017

Quote:[box=yellow]Attention: The last reply to this post was 607 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.[/box]

Jeez, that's quite some time.

It might have been asked before, but this thread is huge and I don't want to archive it. So the easiest way is to ask again Vain Pleasantry

What kind of abilities can you think of?

We're talking about any kind of ability, be it active (F-Special), passive or general (any class could equip it).

Remember that every class (usually) has one F-Special max., so the other abilities are acting more passively.

These active abilities are currently in-place and don't seem to get changed:
Engineer → Ammobox
Medic → Medkit
Armored → Armored Dome (not public, yet)

Please keep in mind that engine limitations will prevent certain abilities to be realised.

- Kifla - 29.12.2017

to be honest i haven't played for so long that i forgot what classes we have xD for soldier there is faster reload and double tap, right? i cant remember the stealth one, maybe we could go with something like insta kill for sniper and knife for a period of time or something along that line? what else we have xD

- Luk - 30.12.2017

Yes, the Soldier currently has faster reload and his F-Special is double tap.

Instakill as special has been noted.

- [EGY]SLAYER - 30.12.2017

If we can remove the uzi and replace it with something else like the scorpion maybe it would be great Smile

- Luk - 30.12.2017

We're talking more in-depth stuff in general Wizard

Weapons are being overhauled anyway.