Survival and Obliteration Group
Post your suggestions - Printable Version

+- Survival and Obliteration Group (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com)
+-- Forum: Gameserver Area (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Reign of the Undead - Revolution (Official RotU-R Forum) (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Post your suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Waves and Armoreds special - PostaR94 - 23.09.2015

I seriously think that the mod is getting way too repetitive. More dark waves could be refreshing and maybe one extra crawler wave and zombies could get slightly more HP for like 5% let's say.

I was thinking of armored class getting a chainsaw instead of that lousy K-BAR. It would make armored more competitive and more fun to play. But then again, special should be refilled very slowly, i don't know. It's just an idea

[Image: SamSaw%20(570%20x%20356).jpg]

- IveMESTAR - 23.09.2015

i agree, i see little people goes to armored (or nobody)
maybe first 3 waves can have more zombies and not from default spawns

- captainop - 23.09.2015

While I do agree about armored, and how adding other weapons (escpecilly chainsaw) would be awesome, I don't share the same opinion about waves. More dark waves would drive away new players, because you have to know map very well to be able to get some kills.

- IveMESTAR - 23.09.2015

captainop,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=12204#post12204 Wrote:More dark waves would drive away new players, because you have to know map very well to be able to get some kills.
i must agree on that one Thumbup

- [SOG]3aGl3 - 23.09.2015

We got something else in the making for the Armored class, it'll be a nice addition to the team imo Smile
For the waves I do agree, it'd be great to have more scary waves or have zombies spawn outside the default spawns but I already discussed that with Luk and we could not find an agreement.

- Volsung - 23.09.2015

In my opinion the Armored class is just a remake of the Soldier with LMG. some new things like the chainsaw would be awesome.
PS: I think that Armored ability to pull knife ( by pressing 4 or whatever) would be great if given to assassin, instead of smashing the knife button the whole time.

- Luk - 24.09.2015

Will most likely not be done.

We would need:
  • A zombie model
  • Animations for flying, attacking and dying
  • Weapon slots for each of these animations
  • That's the biggest no's: Waypoints in the air, navigation algorithms for the flying zombies (Navigation and 'believable' flying is near impossible), custom hitboxes for them (hint: it is not possible to make your own hitboxes)

Good idea basically, but the technical limitations of CoD4 prevent us from doing anything like this.

- Luk - 24.09.2015

3aGl3,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=12212#post12212 Wrote:but I already discussed that with Luk and we could not find an agreement.

We can discuss it again here if you'd like. Maybe we find a good idea with all people Smile (To be honest.. I've forgotten what my point of view was on that one)

- IveMESTAR - 10.12.2015

when joining that pending spawn....
can you remove it?

- Luk - 11.12.2015

Remove what exactly?