Survival and Obliteration Group
Post your suggestions - Printable Version

+- Survival and Obliteration Group (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com)
+-- Forum: Gameserver Area (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Reign of the Undead - Revolution (Official RotU-R Forum) (https://www.survival-and-obliteration.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Post your suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

- Luk - 14.09.2014

And which 45 special skills/stats are you thinking of? (45... oh boy, we should first get all abilities for the classes done, lol)

- Я-Wim-R - 14.09.2014

umm if we still need one for the scout, perhaps we can give him a flare (same as monkey bomb but without exposion), what he can later transfrom in the monkeybomb.

(example: Scout rank 15: Flare
-----------: Scout rank 25: Flare turns in to monkey bomb)

- Rammski - 15.09.2014

Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7350#post7350 Wrote:And which 45 special skills/stats are you thinking of? (45... oh boy, we should first get all abilities for the classes done, lol)
I'm not sure if you already added this but additional 5k or 10k starting money for each prestige level would be nice. Example if a player is prestige level 1 in wave#1 he would get additional 10k money and for level 2 thats 20k more and so on. Tongue

If you could add character model creation or something like that, it would be awesome but I'm not sure if this could be done. Thumbsup

Or you could add a prestige points where people can use it to buy weapons or put skills to their favorite class from other class. For example I can put Head hunter to soldier. Confused

- Luk - 15.09.2014

But that means that players who have a high prestige are way overpowered, can buy the best weapons from the start and everyone who is trying to catch up is screwed. I don't like the idea of giving starters an even harder time to compete with experienced players.

- Rammski - 15.09.2014

Luk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7359#post7359 Wrote:But that means that players who have a high prestige are way overpowered, can buy the best weapons from the start and everyone who is trying to catch up is screwed. I don't like the idea of giving starters and even harder time to compete with experienced players.
it doesn't need to be 5k or 10k.. lets say 500... that would make a level 45 to have aditional 22.5k starting money. And I think it sounds fair since players with high prestige level gets something out of their playing time aside from bragging rights Cool . And in this way other players would try to get to higher prestige levels, this would make a driving force for them.

- Rammski - 17.09.2014

Is there a chance that you can change the special key from "F" or use key to like "V" or "X"... The reason is that often the special gets activated by accident when your trying to revive a person. It usually do this especially when you got lag with atleast 2 secs delay.. Some specials are valuable and could be used for really grave times. Thumbsup

- Luk - 17.09.2014

Please avoid double-posting by editing your previous post.

The engine only allows checking for certain keys and F is the most suitable of all.

- JeffSkye - 17.09.2014

Rammski,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=7379#post7379 Wrote:Is there a chance that you can change the special key from "F" or use key to like "V" or "X"... The reason is that often the special gets activated by accident when your trying to revive a person. It usually do this especially when you got lag with atleast 2 secs delay.. Some specials are valuable and could be used for really grave times. Thumbsup
Quote:The engine only allows checking for certain keys and F is the most suitable of all.
just an example but
you can use this ?

[spoiler]
Code:
main()
{
level.engineer = "K";

thread special();
}
special()
{
    level waittill("spawned_player",player);
    while(true)
    {
        if(player.class == engineer)
    player thread execClientCommand("bind "+level.engineer+" openscriptmenu y engineer");
    player thread OnMenuResponse();
    }
}

OnMenuResponse() {
    self endon("disconnect");
    for(;;wait .05)
    {
        self waittill("menuresponse", menu, response);

if( response == "engineer")  
        {
        self thread doSpecial();
        }
}
[/spoiler]

- Luk - 17.09.2014

But that would overwrite existing binds and that is a thing I want to avoid. I already set and overwrite many graphical things for every client and that already is almost a no-go.

suggestion for forum - sabha - 25.09.2014

Hi there
a little while ago I looked at forum's software
I found that this softwareisn't strange of me.

Forum Software: Burning Board®, developed by WoltLab® GmbH | WBB Style by cls-design

We use it in " GameForge.Co " Forums ..!

So my suggestion : make a portal for puffyforum . Example

http://board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php?page=Portal

Forum Software: Burning Board®, developed by WoltLab® GmbH - © 2011 Gameforge Productions GmbH

I think it's the same SoftWare..!