You are not logged in.

Location: Germany, Rhineland , 2 kilometers east of th old North Point Base, glued to my rig, help.....

Occupation: McGyvers lost distant relative . Mostly IT-freelancing , but not limited to Computers or thelike. If its beyond repair, i gonna fix it ;D . Foremost a Scout Ranger

Activity points: 710

Level: 19

Experience: 20,544

Next Level: 22,851

• LosRenegados

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 11:11pm

INFO:
There is a certain kind of "CRASH" that is NOT an Rotu Bug , always make sure your Power Settings - Drive shutdown - value is over 60 minutes , otherwise your HD might shutdown midgame and the game will crash the next time it tries to get data from the drive. THANKS FOR READING.
" How to survive? Drink lots of water. And remember this: If it moves , its probably alive. What is alive, can be killed. And when its dead , you can eat it.* "

*You may avoid the brightly colored ones.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[Super] Renegade" (May 8th 2016, 4:46pm)

Luk

Administrator

Activity points: 33645

Level: 41

Experience: 2,471,333

Next Level: 2,530,022

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 12:04am

Thanks for the info! But try toning down the font size a little, maybe use the color orange (not red!) to highlight important stuff, that usually is enough :)

Location: Germany, Rhineland , 2 kilometers east of th old North Point Base, glued to my rig, help.....

Occupation: McGyvers lost distant relative . Mostly IT-freelancing , but not limited to Computers or thelike. If its beyond repair, i gonna fix it ;D . Foremost a Scout Ranger

Activity points: 710

Level: 19

Experience: 20,544

Next Level: 22,851

• LosRenegados

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 12:58am

The server is a bit laggy in the last days , but i noticed:

Zombie Modes dissapear when killed , instead of dying animation. Only seen during one match , just a temporary glitch, but reminds me of the strict borders this mod is developed in .
" How to survive? Drink lots of water. And remember this: If it moves , its probably alive. What is alive, can be killed. And when its dead , you can eat it.* "

*You may avoid the brightly colored ones.

TrikX

Full Assistant

Activity points: 1960

Level: 26

Experience: 106,124

Next Level: 125,609

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 9:40pm

Just want to show you this empty space!
If your wife is beating you while playing tennis, change the sport. If your wife is beating you in boxing, change the wife!
Follow me on Twitter: @TrikX_Mapping or add on Steam: denomajstor

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

UncleSam87 (07.09.2016)

TrikX

Full Assistant

Activity points: 1960

Level: 26

Experience: 106,124

Next Level: 125,609

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 8:53pm

We were just playing on Zombiedesert map, and 2 things happened.
1 - On Phoenix, when we just needed to start playing again, suddenly the map finished like we are all dead.
2- After that, vote list has just gone crazy, you could cycle the maps but only Plaza stayed up there.

If your wife is beating you while playing tennis, change the sport. If your wife is beating you in boxing, change the wife!
Follow me on Twitter: @TrikX_Mapping or add on Steam: denomajstor

[SOG]Postman

Full Assistant

Activity points: 9170

Level: 33

Experience: 470,303

Next Level: 555,345

• sover94
  • K98postman

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 9:36pm

we already know that bug. don't die when there are few zombies left and it should be fine but sometimes the bug doesn't occur thankfully even if remaining zombies are killed by using the phoenix. it pisses me off :P
Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on to the future

[SOG]Postman

Full Assistant

Activity points: 9170

Level: 33

Experience: 470,303

Next Level: 555,345

• sover94
  • K98postman

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 9:00pm

alright guys, NWA Forest V2 map is a huge bugfest in first place; zombies get stuck just like that and stuff but listen to this -

First - i picked soldier and swapped m1911 for L85 and when i switched back to g3 it had 130 rounds just L85 but the problem is that g3 is 7.62x51mm and L85 is 5.56x45mm caliber !

Second - i emptied both guns and bought m16a3 and L85s ammo was magicly replenished!

I swear to God it happened right now but i forgot to record or screenshot it. if you want, i will take the evidence next time
P.S. i think this map is cursed xD
Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on to the future

willy253

Beginner

Activity points: 55

Level: 9

Experience: 969

Next Level: 1,000

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 1:18am

turret gets Stuck to player.

Hay guys and Girls

i have been running a Rotu server for around 6 months now seems to be working okays. however i have an issue.

I have at random points, turrets getting stuck to players.. i mean they can still run and show, however this is major issue for visibility .

if the players goes to change Class or leave the game.. the server spits the dummy and reboots to the default map. which is a pain as we run a 20 round server and it always seems to be the higher rounds it crashes on.

which makes players go well im not playing on that server its buggy. has anyone else had this issue? how did you over game it.

What steps should i take.

I believe the random reboot issue people were having in the past is linked to this turret stuck bug!
Thankyou in advanced.

should i make the move to Cod4x.1.8 to solve this issue? now that we know how to stop the issue with it kicking players?
or should i look into dropping the rounds down to 15 and increasing the spawn rate and difficulty.

Cheers and thanks in advance

Luk (12.05.2017)

Luk

Administrator

Activity points: 33645

Level: 41

Experience: 2,471,333

Next Level: 2,530,022

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 5:05pm

Hey willi253, thanks for that report.

We've known that turret issue for a while now and haven't come up with a solution. In our current version we've tried to implement other ways to prevent this from happening, but it hasn't been resolved. It is the rarity that makes this bug really hard to resolve.

Currently I'm not sure which solution to recommend, but you can try reducing the amount of rounds you play. Please keep us updated if that resolves the issue. Also keep an eye out for us if this problem occurs when the player or the server is having ping/lag spikes. Packetloss might be another reason for this to happen (a kind of desync).

Cheers
Luk

willy253 (13.05.2017)